Friday, February 17, 2017

February 17, 2017

WHO I PUT MY HOPE IN


Psalms 40:4-5 (39:5-6 LXX)

Blessed is the man whose hope is the name of the Lord,
And who did not look into vanities and false frenzies.
Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders You performed,
And in Your thoughts there is no one who shall be likened to You;
I declared and said, “They are multiplied beyond number.

Encouraging Words

I have been blessed to have been able to spend the past 52 years of my life attempting to walk in the footsteps of the Carpenter of Galilee. In those years I have learned that there is no value to life to pursuing vanities and false frenzies, those things that so many people chase after, looking for the spectacular or extraordinary and claiming it to be a sign from God. What I have seen are many small, yet significant, miracles that always prove to me that not only does my God exist, but that He is active in my life and in the lives of all who desire to know Him. All that I need to remember is that God is God, and I am not! And that is okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment