Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15, 2017

OUR LORD IS ALWAYS NEAR


Psalms 35:22-23 (34:22-23 LXX)

You saw this, O Lord; do not keep silence;
O Lord, do not be far from me.
Arise, O Lord, attend to my judgment,
My God and my Lord, to my cause.

Encouraging Words

Since our God is always present in our lives He knows everything that is going on, both good and bad, whether done by us or by others to us. Because of this, we can always call out to Him to walk through the outcome of these events as our friend and comforter. We may never see Him correct those who perpetrate a wrong against us, but just the truth of knowing that He is there with us gives us comfort, peace, and joy. And the more that I come to know Him, and grow in the image of His Son, the less that I want Him to correct those offenders because they have become objects of my prayers as we pray for those who love us as much as we do those who hate us. Lord, have Mercy! Lord, have mercy! Lord, have Mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment