Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16, 2015

How does my garden grow?


1 Peter 3:7

Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.

Personal Challenge

Peter is guiding us here on what our role is as a husband. My wife is my partner and a joint heir in the grace of life that God is pouring out. We became one flesh when we married and my responsibility is to treat her with understanding, honor her above all else in this earthly realm, and to be a blessing in her life. If I desire a close relationship with God, where my prayers are not hindered, then I must be tending the garden of my marriage and nurturing my wife. Glory be to God and continue prayers that I will do this all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment