Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

He has me covered.


Psalm 61:1-4 (60:2-5 LXX)

Hear my supplication, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I cried out to You
When my heart was discouraged;
You lifted me high on a rock.
You guided me, for You became my hope,
A tower of strength from the face of the enemy.
I will dwell in Your tabernacle unto the ages;
I will be covered with the shelter of Your wings.

Encouraging Words

I can come into the presence of my Lord and ask Him to hear my prayer and He does. He hears me calling even from the ends of the earth or the depths of my sin. When I am discouraged or alienated from Him He responds. He lifts me up, He guides me, He gives me hope, He surrounds me with a tower of strength, He brings me into the tabernacle so that I can dwell with Him, He covers me with His shelter. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment