Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 11, 2015

Turning the world upside down!


Acts 17:6

But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some brethren to the rulers of the city, crying out, "These who have turned the world upside down have come here too."

Personal Challenge

How awesome it would be to be accused of turning the world upside down for Christ. In order to do this, I would have to be living a life that is so radically different than those around me that they would be shaken. Only a person living fully in Christ can have this kind of impact, for it is not the person that is being seen, but Christ. I cannot live this kind of life if I am enamored by the world and pursuing the things of the world. I cannot live this way if all that I care about is me and what I want. I cannot make this kind of difference if I am the same as everyone else around me. Making a radical impact on the world, turning it upside down, requires me to allow Jesus to have a radical impact on me and having my life turned upside down. Lord Jesus christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment