Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015

Am I being transformed by Christ?


Ephesians 4:31-32

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Personal Challenge

Can I truly claim to be a follower of Christ and not behave differently than the rest of the world? Can my language, whether verbal or on mediums such as social media, be filled with bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, sarcasm, and evil speaking, and still being saying that I follow Jesus and desire to be like Him? I don't believe so! If my behavior is not being changed from the inside out then I must truly question if I have Christ sitting on the throne of my heart. If He is, then being kind to one another, being tenderhearted and forgiving toward others will be a natural part of my behavior. Time for a self-assessment. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment