Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 30, 2015

Dead or Alive!


Matthew 22:31-32

"But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."

Personal Challenge

Do I really believe that God is the God of the living? If so, then why do I not live my life, every single breath of it, as if God is fully alive in me and around me? Why do I live my life just for me and not for Him? Why do I live my life loving me more than my neighbor? The answer to these questions lies in the state of my heart, which can sometimes revert to its old, temporal way and therefore, create withing me a death toward my God and my neighbor. What is the remedy for this death? To be constantly reminding myself that I am alive in Christ, and only in Christ, and let Him do the rest. Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment